Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine; Independence, Ohio
Podiatric Surgery, SLC VAMC – Doxey Hatch; Salt Lake City Utah
- Executive Director, New Mexico Podiatric Medical Association
- American Public Health Association, Committees
- American Podiatric Medical Association, Committees
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Certified, Board of Certified Pedorthists
- Board Certified, American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
After completing medical college in Cleveland, OH, and a two-year surgical residency program in Salt Lake City, Dr. Simon began practicing in Albuquerque in 1991. Dr. Simon’s practice has developed special expertise in non-surgical care plans, diabetic and arthritic foot care, sports medicine, and pedorthics or footwear/orthotic/brace treatments.
Dr. Simon is past president of the New Mexico Podiatric Medical Association and is currently their Executive Director. She is active with the American Podiatric Medical and Public Health Associations serving on several committees.
Elmira, New York